Zip Wire Velocity Stag Do in Snowdonia
During a Snowdonia Zip Wire Velocity Stag Do, What Happens?
Include the zip wire velocity into your stag do in Snowdonia if the lads love a white knuckle thrill. Based within Penrhyn Slate Quarry, you and the lads will get to experience the world’s fastest zip line side by side. After getting kitted out in harness and helmets, up to four of you will zoom down the line at once reaching speeds to up to 100mph! With around 1555 metres of zip line to cover, there will be plenty of time for you and the lads to soak up the epic views if the adrenaline rush isn’t too overwhelming!
- Fly across the world’s fastest zip line
- Reach up to speeds of 100mph
- Travel across 1555 metres of zip line
- Includes safety equipment such as harnesses and helmets
- Soak up epic views of Penrhyn Slate Quarry
- Can have 4 people on the line at once
- You cannot take your own camera on the zip wire
- There will be photo and video options available to you at the venue
There are no reviews yet.