Smartphone Pub Treasure Hunt Team Building in Bolton
Do something completely different and exciting on your next team away day with a smartphone pub treasure hunt team building in Bolton, where you and your group get to adventure around the town in teams, answering trivia questions and seeing what the town’s bars and pubs have to offer! This is a brilliant way to get everybody involved in something a bit different and break the ice. Best of all, the activity is entirely self-directed, so you can decide to activate the treasure hunt via the app whenever it suits you and your team, making it the perfect activity to fill the time between other activities!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS locations with nearby bars
- You choose the pub/bar within the area
- Work in teams to answer pub trivia questions
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- Pub Trivia includes Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.