Movie Madness Team Building
Put yourself in the shoes of a famous actor in the movie madness team building event, a unique experience that combines movie magic with solid teamwork to create a team away day to remember. With a manager to run the day for you, you and your team will knuckle down as you produce your own version of a popular film, with all the props and scripts supplied for you. Work together as you appoint all the roles necessary for a show stopping performance, and make sure you remember your lines as all the scenes have to be filmed in one take! The better your performance on the day, the better the event – so make sure you impress the judges and score high for your very own film.
- Event Manager will introduce the flow of the day
- Working in teams
- Each team will receive a camera, tripod, props, make up, directors notes, camera notes, prop and makeup notes, cast list and a film script
- Each team will need to assign a director, a camera person, props department, wardrobe department, film star and extras
- There will be several scenes that need to be reproduced by the teams in their own unique way
- All the scenes will be from a popular film, and will then be put together to produce an original version of a well-known movie
- The directors and camera people from each team will be briefed by instructors on how long the film must last, when the film must be finished by and tips on noise control and lighting
- All scenes must be filmed in one take, rewinding the camera is forbidden and will result in negative scoring!
- Throughout the event, the host and event staff will be observing each team which could result in a change to each team’s final score
- Fully event managed