Challenge 100 Team Building
Test your team mentally in the interesting challenge 100 team building. As well as challenging individually, this team event is the ultimate activity to see how well your teams can work together under pressure. Choose your tasks wisely, discuss tactics with your team and race against the clock as you try your best to complete tasks in the right order to beat the clock. To spice up the ultimate challenge even further, every so often a bell will ring and your team will need to complete a mini scavenger hunt around the edge of the room.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
The general consensus was that the event was great fun and really tested people's minds. Many said it was the most fun day they had on an away day with the company.
A massive thanks for all your hard work and efforts.