Pizza Making Team Building
The best kind of team building events are always the ones that take the team by surprise and offer a new experience, and that’s exactly what the pizza making team building workshop has to offer you. Combining an interactive activity with some delicious food and a popular venue, pizza making is an innovative way to bring the team together, build new relationships and throw your employees into a new situation with an element of fun to it. Push aside the difficult assault courses and boring office games and get stuck into an experience that will really make a difference for your team – plus, everyone likes pizza!
- Fantastic event learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
The pizza making team building events are a hugely popular choice for teams across the UK, offering a short, sweet and unique session filled with delicious food, fun games and different competitions to test your employees within an out-of-work environment. Your whole event will be led by your own Pizzaiola Chef, who will be on hand to take you through a few dough tossing demonstrations, and make sure you cook your pizzas to perfection. Everyone within your team will have the chance to create their own classic Italian dish, flipping the dough, spreading the tomato base and adding all the toppings they like the look of to their creation.
As well as the main event, our pizza making team building activities also gives your team the chance to sit down and really get to know each other in a more relaxed atmosphere than the workplace. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco each, plus a few small nibbles and doughballs to wet your appetites before you taste test each other’s pizzas. All of this experience takes place in a relaxed restaurant atmosphere, meaning it’s a fantastic choice whether you want an event to break the ice for a newly formed team, or you’re looking to treat your long-standing team to something fun and different.
- All menus are seasonal and may differ between locations. For a sample menu, contact our events managers for more details
- Can upgrade to a 3-course meal, simply contact our events managers for more details
- In bottom bullet points (what’s included) – Upgrades available, contact events managers for more details
The guy who ran the pizza making session, he was wonderful from start to finish and hilarious, everyone really enjoyed the session.