The Detective Team Building Activity
A gold bullion has gone missing from a dead man’s office! Does your team have what it takes to become police detectives for the day and take on such a realistic crime scene investigation with The Detective team building activity? From the point of a Scotland Yard Detective, you will need to use key skills such as communication, leadership and problem solving in order to get to successfully get to the bottom of the crime during this team building activity.
- Immerse your team into the life of a police detective for 3 hours
- Challenge your team with a crime case that needs solving
- Use modern forensic techniques and FBI software
- Gets the team out and exploring the city centre location
- Hunt down clues, meet up with a police informer and decipher clues to crack the case
- Promotes beneficial skills such as leadership, problem solving, collaboration and more
- Suitable for groups of 5 or more participants
- Can travel to your venue
After a briefing of the crime in a top secret location, your team will be issued various detection equipment and ordered to hunt down clues around the city. This will involve solving cryptic clues left behind by criminals, along with visiting a police informant to gather as much information as they possibly can. Once back at the top secret location after completing all their tasks, your team will head to the incident room and use various forensic and FBI techniques to bring the case to a close.
We will definitely be considering you again for future events.