CSI Team Building Activity
Have your team got what it takes to solve a heinous crime scene? The CSI team building activity will submerge your team into the challenges faced by Crime Scene Investigators and Detectives during their services. Your team will come face to face with a murder case and given a brief on the steps to take in order to understand the motive, method and means for the murder.
- 3 hour long Crime Scene Investigation team building activity created by senior ex Scotland Yard Detectives
- Includes all forensic equipment and materials
- Guests will get to wear body suits, masks and gloves
- Faced with a variety of forensic challenges during the activity
- Forensic challenges include fingerprint removal, blood splatter analysis and more
- Team will get to use FBI software to construct photo fits
- Promotes many benefits such as communication, leadership, collaboration and more
- This activity is suitable for groups ranging from 5-500+ participants
- Will travel to your venue
- Can your team solve the motive, means and method of the murder?
Once zipped into body suits, gloves and masks, your team will take part in forensic procedures such as blood splatter analysis, photo fits, DNA and fingerprint analysis, hair and fibre analysis, along with dentistry and ballistic examination. So, test your team’s boundaries and captivate them through psychological and physical forensic challenges in order to promote benefits such as collaboration, leadership, communication and problem solving amongst your team during this team building activity.
These features are included in your CSI Team Building Activity:
- Hosted by an ex Scotland Yard Detective
- All forensic equipment and materials
- Giant screen and projector
- Management of the event
- Forensic suits
- Medals and certificates for the winning team
- Public Liability Insurance