CSI Team Building Activity
What is the CSI Team Event?
The CSI team building activity will submerge your workforce into the challenges faced by Crime Scene Investigators and Detectives during their services. Your colleagues will come face to face with a murder case and given a brief on the steps to take in order to understand the motive, method and means for the murder. Once zipped into body suits, gloves and masks, your co-workers will take part in forensic procedures such as blood splatter analysis, photo fits, DNA and fingerprint analysis, hair and fibre analysis, along with dentistry and ballistic examination.
- 3 hour long Crime Scene Investigation team building activity created by senior ex Scotland Yard Detectives
- Includes all forensic equipment and materials
- Guests will get to wear body suits, masks and gloves
- Faced with a variety of forensic challenges during the activity
- Forensic challenges include fingerprint removal, blood splatter analysis and more
- Team will get to use FBI software to construct photo fits
- Promotes many benefits such as communication, leadership, collaboration and more
- This activity is suitable for groups ranging from 5-500+ participants
- Will travel to your venue
- Can your team solve the motive, means and method of the murder?
Who Can Take Part in the CSI Activity?
This event is suitable for any type of team. The variety of tasks within the event means that there is something there for everyone to get stuck into and enjoy.
What Comes with the CSI Team Building Activity?
- Hosted by an ex Scotland Yard Detective
- All forensic equipment and materials
- Giant screen and projector
- Management of the event
- Forensic suits
- Medals and certificates for the winning team
- Public Liability Insurance
Where Does CSI Take Place?
We can host this event in a venue of your choice as long as it’s large enough. This could be your office or a venue you have found for yourself. We offer a free venue finding service if you need it!
Thanks very much.