Clap Happy Team Building
What Is the Clap Happy Event?
The Clap Happy event is the perfect ice breaker or energiser for any business who wants to try something a little more unique but just as fun as any other experiences. The overall aim of this clapping event is to create your own orchestra using only your hands as the instruments. There will be three different coloured gloves that will be issued to each and every person in the audience. Then you will have a different clapping rhythm for each coloured glove group! You can expect to laugh, have fun, and take part in some clapping challenges during this fast paced session.
- Create a clapping orchestra!
- Fantastic for audience participation
- Energetic host to teach the hand movements
- Short, fun and full of energy to awaken any conference
- Rhythm adventure become a hilarious challenge
- Split into three different coloured ‘clapping departments’ using rubber gloves
- Clap Happy crosses cultural, language and hierarchical boundaries
- Uses nothing but human potential and coloured rubber gloves.
- Upbeat music included
Who Can Take Part in the Clap Happy Event?
Anyone! Our Clap Happy event can cater for group sizes of 10-5000 people. And since all you need is your hands there are no musical abilities needed to get involved in the clapping orchestra.
What Are the Benefits of the Clap Happy Event?
The Clap Happy event is a great way to improve team work as well as everyone’s individual skills as everyone has to focus on their own role whilst being aware of others and how they all fit together. Which of course fits in well with day to day office life. Another benefit is that it is a perfect energiser so it will bring new and old employees together in a unique way.
How Long Does the Clap Happy Event Last For?
The Clap Happy event can last for 10-45 minutes depending on your group size and will give you enough time to learn a fun rhythm together.
There are no reviews yet.