Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Team Building
Our most popular team building activity to date, it’s not hard to see why teams opt for the smartphone city treasure hunt team building experience to kick their team bonding ideas into overdrive. If you’re looking for a simple, budget-friendly and effective team development event, this unique treasure hunt is definitely something that will peak your interest. All you need to do is pick a city, and we’ll set up a city exploring treasure hunt that will get your whole team involved with questions, quizzes, team selfies and more – all on one smartphone or tablet!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- One of our most popular team building activities
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
Make the city your playground for the afternoon in the smartphone city treasure hunt team building event, a completely interactive team building workshop that will split your team into smaller teams in order to add a bit of competition to the experience.
For an hour or so, you and your team will be tasked with city based questions that are all completely specific to the location you’re in. Together, you’ll learn about where you’re exploring and compete to complete the tasks and challenges before the other teams.
The activity incorporates historical facts, local news, key trivia and even foodie questions to get the team thinking and test their general knowledge.
What makes the smartphone treasure hunt team building so different to other team building activities is that you can run the event however you please.
ou can activate the application at whatever time of day you like, running the event as a daytime activity or maybe starting your evening with the treasure hunt. Everything you’ll need for the experience is on one single app, which you can download to a phone or tablet and take with you throughout the city.
Create team names, take a team photo and even track the other teams’ progress with live scoreboards on the GPS app.
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
Our employees really enjoyed the day and I will be in touch shortly to book our next quarterly high achievers day with yourselves.
Thanks for all of your help with this.
We did not have problems with the app, excepting that small prob which has been solved quickly.
Special thanks to Alex on remote support who was a great help throughout the event.
I don’t think any of our groups completed all of the spots on the map, though. We set a time of just under two hours and still more than expected to complete. I wouldn’t say we had any slow members on our team especially. Apart from not completing it fully, it was great fun.
I will most definitely be recommending the event to other areas in the business and also to clients & friends out with.