Escape Rooms Team Building
When organising an event you want to make sure it is something that is fun and effective, and with so many out there it can be hard to whittle it down. The Escape Rooms team building activity is probably one of the best out there if you want to give everyone a great reward in the form of an engaging and fun day out for your team. Prepare yourselves for this activity to test your team on their logic, maths, communication and general team work skills all in the short time of 60 minutes.
Have you tried our online escape room
- Will you escape or stay trapped?
- On arrival, you’ll be given a background story of the game
- Your group will be split into teams to work in each room
- 60 mins to solve puzzles and search for clues to escape!
- Suitable for all abilities
- Each room takes approximately 4-6 people
- Opportunity for a team photo
- Challenging and great for team bonding
All of our venues have one thing in common, everybody has to work as a team to earn your freedom. So it is bound to improve everybody’s skills when it comes to working in teams. The aim of this activity is actually very simple, each group will be allocated a certain room, each room has a different theme and backstory so that it is completely different to the next. Depending on what room you go in depends on your scenario. You could find yourself anywhere from an abandoned hotel to a nuclear bunker in an apocalypse! It only gets hard once your inside, and you have 60 minutes to escape…good luck.
We turned up and set up the teams and had the support we needed from the venue. I should say that the person (I forget her name) was excellent and that feedback needs to be passed on.