Masterpiece Challenge Team Building in Newquay
A creative challenge that’s completely different from the rest, the masterpiece challenge team building in Newquay is a fun and inventive way of engaging your colleagues whilst focusing heavily on communication and teamwork abilities. Starting the day off with a short activity brief on how the event will run, the room will then be divided into smaller groups, with each group being assigned a section of a large painting to re-create. However, only a select few people will get to see the painting, so they must use their best descriptive language and communication skills to relay what they see back to the painters! Communicating with other groups to make sure each piece fits together correctly as well, will you and your colleagues manage to re-create the painting?
- Start with a briefing as to how the day will run
- We will start the event by splitting you into separate teams, some of the team will then be shown the large picture they need to recreate
- Each team will be given several sections to paint, however not all the team members can see the picture meaning communication is key
- You must also discuss how each section fits with the ones next to yours to recreate the painting as a whole
- Each team must succeed for the whole group to complete the task
- Encourages collaboration, communication and teamwork within the group
- Each group approaches the task differently, so the outcome will be unique to your team
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.