Stop The Clocks Team Building in the Lake District
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Head to the stunning mountain scenery of the Lake District for an unbelievably amazing team building activity. The Lake District Stop the Clocks team building event is based on the hit 90’s game show of the same name and has your team taking on a series of fun and exciting challenges in a race against the clock and each other!
When the Lake District Stop the Clocks team building event begins your team will be split into two. Each team will have to complete a series of challenges. The challenges are physical, mental and skill based activities that’ll put your team through their paces. They’ll have to work together as time ticks away and dash to their clock to stop the timer when they complete a challenge. Be careful though, if the instructor isn’t happy with your work then the timer gets restarted!
The Lake District Stop the Clocks team building event is a fantastic team building treat and a brilliant way to develop a much stronger and most importantly, happier team. A fantastic day in a gorgeous location, what’s not to love?
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.