Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Newport
What is the Newport Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
The smartphone treasure hunt in Newport is the perfect experience if you want something fun, competitive, and memorable. Your experience will start by splitting your office up into smaller groups and then download your GPS tracked app ready to go outside. At each hotspot you will have a challenge or question that you will need to complete. You will win points for each thing depending on how well you complete it. Then your points get updated on a live scoreboard for everyone to see.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
There are no reviews yet.