Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Newquay
What’s Included in the Newquay Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
With the smartphone urban treasure hunt in Newquay you will be provided with everything you need to make the most out of the session. The main thing being the GPS tracked app that you will download on your smartphone device on the day. Once everyone has the app downloaded you will split up into smaller groups before making your way outside. There will be different hotspots dotted all around Newquay that will give you challenges, trivia, tasks, and clues to complete in order to earn points. At the end of the session the winners will be announced depending on who has the highest score.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.
There are no reviews yet.