Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Torquay
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Torquay Run?
Get your co-workers out of the office and exploring the town with our smartphone urban treasure hunt in Torquay. Everyone will need to download the interactive app on to their smartphones ready for the start of the event. Once you have all split into smaller groups, you will head out into town with the aim to complete as many challenges and answer as many questions as you can. Completing these tasks will earn your group points and to make things even more competitive, you will be able to track the other groups progress and points using a live leader board throughout!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Team Building Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
There are no reviews yet.