Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Stockport
What is the Stockport Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
The Stockport smartphone urban treasure hunt is a self-run activity based on a smartphone which will get your team out exploring Stockport in a fun and competitive way. To start the session off, you need to decided when you want to play – then, simply active the app, split into smaller groups and get going! Unlock hotspots throughout Stockport by completing challenges and answering questions correctly to earn as many points as you can for your group. Keep an eye on the live leader board to track the progress of the other groups. After all, you want your group to be on top!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Team Building Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
There are no reviews yet.