Challenge 100 Team Event in Lake District
Challenge 100 team building in the Lake District is a one of a kind away day that’s sure to test your staff’s teamwork and prioritising skills. This workshop is all about the choices each group makes together. Once the clock starts, choose from different tasks to complete that all vary in points. Scavenge for tools, communicate with your group members and try to earn as many points as possible before the time runs out and the winning group is revealed.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.