Pizza Making Hen Party
What Happens on a Pizza Making Hen Party?
During a pizza making hen party you and the girls will be able to feel like Pizzaiola chefs as you put together your own pizza masterpieces. You will start the experience off by heading straight into a live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola chef! They will show you exactly what to do when it comes to putting together the ultimate pizza. Once you have had your demonstration you will then be able to get into your own pizza making experience. Using tomato pizza sauce, mozzarella, cheese, pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, peppers, chicken etc. There will also be some fun games to enjoy whilst your waiting for your pizza to cook.
- Fantastic event learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some garlic bread / balls
- Learn to become a Pizzaiola Chef with a demonstration on how to stretch the dough base
- Recommendations and best way to layer toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
What Are the Most Popular Pizza Toppings?
- Extra cheese
- Black olives
When is the Best Time to Enjoy a Pizza Making Hen Party?
A pizza making hen party can be enjoyed throughout the celebrations. We would say that the best time to enjoy a pizza making hen party would be either at lunch time or in the evening for your meal before you head on a night out.