Retail Challenge Team Building in Brighton
Looking to boost your colleagues' knowledge on the retail industry? Then bring them together for a day of learning with a fun and unique twist with the retail challenge team building in Brighton. A completely different activity to what you and your co-workers might be used to, the day will start off with a briefing on the activity before the room is divided into smaller groups of five, who will each be assigned a tablet each with the event app pre-loaded onto each device. Taking on a variety of questions, challenges and tasks throughout the day, each group can track each other’s rankings using the in-app live scoreboard in this one-of-a-kind event.
- Tablet & GPS based challenge
- Perfect for focusing on key areas – competitor analysis, customer insight, own store evaluation
- Work in teams of 5 people to complete the tasks and score the most points
- Each group will receive a pre-loaded tablet
- GPS Technology unlocks a range of tasks scattered around your chosen area
- Huge range of content related to retail related challenges ranging from photo, video, multi-choice and free type questions
- Teams will be thrown curve ball challenges giving them chance to interact with other teams and steal points from opponents scoreboards.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- Event briefing, and a wrap up / results session
- Package excludes venue hire and AV/ PA for the briefing and results session
- Optional extra’s include – Company branding, personalisation of content, wrap up video – ask for details
There are no reviews yet.