Challenge 100 Team Building in Brighton
See how well your employees work together in the challenge 100 team building in Brighton. It’s the perfect addition to your away day if you want to test your colleagues both individually and as a workforce. In smaller groups your co-workers will go up against different challenges in a race against the clock. All these challenges are done individually and occasionally there will be a bell ring that means there is a mini scavenger hunt that you have to complete around the room.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.