Pub Olympics Team Building in Brighton
Our pub Olympics team building in Brighton is a popular choice for something a bit different to your classic event, but still as effective. You choose the games you play on the day, from bar skills to casino tables, and then get together with your workforce in order to beat the rest. Play quick rounds of the games against all the different groups, working together with yours and communicating with everyone at least one point in the day.
- You will be given a briefing and explanation of the structure
- Selection of games to suit your requirements
- Great fun for everyone
- Teams will rotate around the games, with 2 teams going head to head on each game
- Winning teams will be rewarded with fun money
- Each game lasts from 10-25 minutes
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration
- The team with the most fun money at the end of the day will be the winners!
- Fully managed event
- If you’re after a casual event, we can drop off some of the games and you can play them whilst socialising – just ask for dry hire.
This Pub Olympics activity is a great way to give your event a fun, competitive twist and bring the whole workforce together in enjoyable games that everyone will love. It’s an ideal event if you want to get your colleagues to simply communicate and bond over a few drinks. All the games will be selected depending on your requirements, so you can easily tailor this away day to suit you and your goal for the event.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
| || |
Thank you so much for your help and for organising.