Battle Archery Tag Team Building in Brighton
Treat your emplyees to the archery battle zone tag team building in Brighton, a unique event that combines classic archery with a twisted assault course that we guarantee your colleagues will want to get involved with. For a few hours, split the workforce into smaller groups and compete through a series of mini games, shooting your components and hitting vital cones to earn points for your group. Whether you need an icebreaker event or you just want a light-hearted away day, this energetic activity is sure to do the trick.
- Like playing dodgeball but with Bows & Arrows
- Event co-ordinator included
- Split into equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- The session is made up of multiple games
- There are up to 15-20 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- All equipment is supplied
- Indoor & outdoor sport venues are used
There are no reviews yet.