The Detective Team Building Activity in Brighton
Immerse yourselves in a thrilling and fast-paced workshop with the detective team building activity in Brighton, as you work together to uncover the truth behind a theft from a dead man’s office. After receiving a short briefing on the crime and a list of potential suspects, you and your colleagues must step into the shoes of Scotland Yard detectives and work together to solve the case. You will be tasked with navigating the city centre hunting for and analysing potential clues and meeting shady police informants in order to gather more information. Alongside using modern forensics techniques such as fingerprint powder and FBI photofit software, you will need to demonstrate excellent teamwork, leadership and communication skills in order to succeed in this adrenaline-pumping challenge!
- Immerse your team into the life of a police detective for 3 hours
- Challenge your team with a crime case that needs solving
- Use modern forensic techniques and FBI software
- Gets the team out and exploring the city centre location
- Hunt down clues, meet up with a police informer and decipher clues to crack the case
- Promotes beneficial skills such as leadership, problem solving, collaboration and more
- Suitable for groups of 5 or more participants
- Can travel to your venue
There are no reviews yet.