Cocktail Making Team Building in Brighton
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktail
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp
Learn how to make cocktails like the professionals in this team building cocktail making event. The aim of the team building activity is to have fun and bond as a team. Our cocktail making team building class is a fun & interactive 90 minute session offering the perfect opportunity for team building, networking or rewarding colleagues. Everyone will have a great time learning how to mix cocktails, we can cater for non-alcoholic cocktails as well.
Team building cocktail making classes in Brighton include a fabulous 90 minute cocktail making masterclass with some delicious sharer food platters. The cocktail making masterclass begins with an introduction to your bar tender, who will familiarise the group with the equipment (strainers, shakers, muddlers, glasses) used to make fabulous cocktails. After a short cocktail making demonstration the group will take turns going behind the bar to learn how to create and shake their own cocktails, this is the perfect time to take photos. After the cocktail making class is over, your group will be shown to some reserved seating, where you can finish your cocktails and enjoy some sharing food platters.
There are no reviews yet.