Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Team Building in Brighton
Make the city by the sea your playground with the smartphone city treasure hunt team building in Brighton. As activities go, this experience is the perfect balance of informal atmosphere for your employees to relax in and group fun to get everyone communicating and involved in the tasks, challenges and quizzes. The whole thing is done through one app, which is easy to use and budget friendly for any type of group. All you need to do is split into smaller groups and bring your competitive streak as you explore the best bits of Brighton.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- One of our most popular team building activities
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
Special thanks to Alex on remote support who was a great help throughout the event.