Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Brighton
What is the Brighton Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
A virtual scavenger hunt around Brighton with unlockable challenges and general knowledge trivia that will earn your group points! Split your workforce into smaller squads and go head to head as you traverse around Brighton’s seafront. Work together in your group to answer questions and complete challenges, in turn unlocking each hotspot. The hotspots will also activate virtual scavenger items to earn you bonus points as you go. Keep track of the other groups through the live scoreboard on the interactive app, and make sure you have the most points to be crowned the winners.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.
Special thanks to Alex on remote support who was a great help throughout the event.