Masterpiece Challenge Team Building in Brighton
Bored of the same-old corporate activities and workshops? Do something completely different and get your team engaged with the masterpiece challenge team building in Brighton. A fully organised event that heavily focuses on excellent team communication, creative skills and collaboration, the room will be split into teams that will each be assigned a section of a painting to remake… except that only a few people will get to see the full painting! Those who do will need to explain to their team what they see, and each team must confer and explain how each of their sections are laid out so that each piece will fit together! By the end, the whole team should have a remade painting with all sections lining up. If you’re looking to improve your team’s overall skills whilst incorporating some creative fun, then this is a great activity to achieve both!
- Start with a briefing as to how the day will run
- We will start the event by splitting you into separate teams, some of the team will then be shown the large picture they need to recreate
- Each team will be given several sections to paint, however not all the team members can see the picture meaning communication is key
- You must also discuss how each section fits with the ones next to yours to recreate the painting as a whole
- Each team must succeed for the whole group to complete the task
- Encourages collaboration, communication and teamwork within the group
- Each group approaches the task differently, so the outcome will be unique to your team
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.