Stop The Clocks Team Building in Brighton
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
If you’re looking to test your team with a fun and engaging day out, then the Brighton Stop the Clocks team building activity is just the way to do it. At the beginning of the day your group will be split into two teams. Each team will have their own large coloured clock which will become a key part of the day and is an ever present reminder that time is running out!
The teams will need to complete a set of varied and testing challenges. The challenges are grouped into three different categories: mental, physical and skill. Once a team thinks a challenge is complete they have to run over and stop their clock. An instructor will check everything’s in order but if not the timer starts again!
Teams compete for points throughout the day and the team with the most points at the end are the winners. The Bournemouth Stop the Clocks team building day is an excellent way to make your team happier and more productive than ever, with the varied challenges improving a range of key skills.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.