Pizza Making Stag Do
Want a slice of Italia in your life? Grab more than just a slice with this pizza making stag do experience! Forget the frozen pizzas- kings deserve real pizzas and real pizzas you shall eat! From forming the dough base and drizzling on the organic tomato puree to throwing on the fresh toppings, you won’t just be eating your pizza but making it too! At a city centre location and lasting up to 2 hours, enter a world of tastes with the pizza making stag do and let the fellas indulge in the amazing scents and flavours of Italy!
- You will be supported by trained staff
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Take part in the Calzone Challenge (then eat your creation - if you dare!)
- Then have a go at dough tossing before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
- Venue will be in popular city centre restaurants
Start the lesson off in style with some tasty nibbles in the likes of dough balls and garlic bread, accompanied with a glass of sparkling prosecco before being shown to your specially dedicated pizza making area. First thing’s first, you’ll be taught how to toss dough like a true professional before leaping into a few fun pizza related games. After going head to head, you can sample some fresh ingredients and watch a quick demonstration by the pizzaiola chef. Once the demonstration is over and you’re feeling confident then plunge your hands into the dough and let the real fun begin and create your very own pizza!
Make your own pizza from a large choice of toppings and fresh ingredients and make it as flavoursome as you want! From meaty and wild to spicy and mad, whether you want to throw as many different meats as possible on to your pizza or decorate it neatly with some colourful peppers, the choice is yours. If you believe pineapple belongs on the pizza then go ahead and place them on, regardless if you’ll be slated by the lads. Hand your tasty Italian creation over to the chef and be shown to a reserved table in the restaurant where your creations will soon follow. Enjoy a few drinks and before you know it, your eyes (and mouth!) will be feasting on your pizza.
There’s mozzarella for everyone!
There are no reviews yet.