Bridge Build Team Building in Brighton
Test your hand at construction for the day with the bridge build team building in Brighton. Working together in smaller groups, you will be tasked to design and construct a section of a bridge with the ultimate aim to piece the individual sections together to create a bigger and (hopefully) faultless bridge. To see if your team have been successful, a remote control care will make its way across with the hopes the construction stays in one piece.
- Teams will be allocated a section where they are required to design, create and build a section of bridge
- Each section must connect with other team sections
- Great for getting all teams working collaboratively
- Once the bridge is completed, nominate a driver responsible for negotiating a radio-controlled car across the bridge, against the clock
- Other challenges on the day include things like best design, fastest lap, best section…
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.