50 Hen Party Dares for All Hen Groups
Add an extra dimension to the hen weekend with epic hen party dares that suit all bride to be’s.
These free hen night dares range from silly to naughty to hilarious and more to give you some unique ideas to add to your list of hen party games. With such a mighty list, hop straight to the hen party dares that tickle your fancy with the contents table below:
Hen Party Dare Inspiration
1. Ask for free shots from the bar
2. Flirt with the bartender
3. Take off an item of clothing
4. Drink a glass of wine in less than 20 seconds
5. Do an impression of one of the hens
6. Tie a cherry stem with your tongue
7. Say the alphabet backwards in under 20 seconds
8. Be the first to find a picture of the Queen
9. Blow a kiss to a stranger and get one back!
10. Do the worm ladies
1. Dance on the bar
2. Loudly sing and dance in the street for 2 minutes straight
3. Become a slave to another player for 5 minutes
4. Draw a moustache on your face for the WHOLE hen night!
5. Wear all your clothes inside out
6. Handcuff the hen party together for the night
7. Get someone to sign your chest
8. High five the most strangers possible in a minute
9. Act like a chicken for 3 minutes straight
10. Let your friends send a text from your phone to whoever they want
Girls Night Out Dares
1. Send everyone in the group your last text to the groom to be
2. Take a giant penis inflatable out with you for the hen night
3. Get as many phone numbers as possible in 2 minutes
4. Describe the bride to be using 3 actions
5. Drink a mystery drink creating by the rest of the hens
6. Twerk for a minute
7. Try to convince a stranger you’re famous (Gavin & Stacey style)
8. Hug a bouncer
9. Get a picture with the most muscly man you can find – best one wins!
10. Order a drink in a foreign accent
Hen Party Challenges
1. Find someone who looks like the groom to be and take some snaps
2. Order the spiciest food/cocktail and down the lot!
3. Kiss a bald man’s head
4. Get a guy to flash his bum at the hen group
5. Convince a stranger that you used to be a man
6. Dance on the table (and don’t get thrown out)
7. Try to find something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue on the hen night out
8. Do impressions of the groom, best one wins
9. Get a stranger to serenade you
10. Let the whole hen party order the bride to be a random drink each that she has to down!
What We Do?
We’re not just experts of all things hen dares and funny challenges, take a peek at our 1000+ hen party activities and let us take the reigns for all your organising needs. We’re ABTA bonded to protect your money – don’t book without it!
You might also like;
2022 Hen party ideas