Travelodge Chester Central
Little St John Street, Chester, CH1 1DD
The Travelodge Chester Central Features the Below
- Triple rooms
- Rooms are Double Bed and Pull Out Beds
- En-suite bathrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- TV with freeview
- Fresh towels
- Hair dryers, irons extra pillows and extra towels available from reception
- Wifi available put costs may apply
- There may be a good behaviour bond when checking in.
Why Stay at Travelodge Chester Central?
When it comes to finding affordable accommodation that’s both centrally located and great for groups, then the Travelodge Chester Central will not disappoint! Situated right on the doorstep of the Roman Amphitheatre and just a few seconds’ walk from Chester’s main thoroughfare, Eastgate Street, you can be sure that you and the group will never be too far away from the action!
A budget friendly hotel that features a range of twin, double and family rooms, we are sure that whatever your group size and arrangements may be that this hotel is one of the best locations for any group occasion in Chester. And with en-suites in all rooms and a bar & food venue area below, you’ll be able to tuck in to breakfast before setting off on your day’s adventures.
Whether you’ve got full days of activities planned and you’re just looking for a place to rest your head after a busy day, or you’re coming to the city just to explore and see what this extremely popular tourist city has to offer, you really cannot go wrong with Travelodge Chester Central. Not only can you guarantee a comfy bed, accessibility in rooms & bathrooms and tea/coffee making facilities, you will be getting the bang for your buck that you would expect.
- Opposite & close to all nightlife in city centre
- Chargeable parking is 5-minute walk from hotel
- Neighbour to the stunning amphitheatre
There are no reviews yet.