Travelodge Birmingham Bull Ring
Upper Dean Street, B5 4SG
The Travelodge Birmingham Bull Ring Features the Below
- Triple rooms
- Rooms are Double Bed and Pull Out Beds
- En-suite bathrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- TV with freeview
- Fresh towels
- Hair dryers, irons extra pillows and extra towels available from reception
- Wifi available put costs may apply
- There may be a good behaviour bond when checking in.
Why Stay at Travelodge Birmingham Bull Ring?
Right in the centre of Birmingham and on the doorstep of the famous Bull Ring, this Travelodge is a fantastic location choice for any group bookings that are hoping to stay right in the heart of the city and surrounded by all the hustle and bustle that Birmingham has on offer.
Convenient for groups that are looking to do a spot of shopping or check out some local restaurants during their break, you can’t get more closer to the action than this! Despite its location, there is accessible parking nearby, so you won’t need to worry if you are travelling to the city by car.
With all the amenities you would expect from a budget hotel chain but without breaking the bank, you can expect twin and double rooms with modern décor, fresh towels and showers in each room, along with a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. When it comes to value for money and location, this is a no-brainer for any kind of group booking.
- Convenient for shopping eating at the Bull Ring centre
- Chargeable parking nearby at APCOA China Town car park
- 3-minutes’ walk from 3 different train stations
There are no reviews yet.