Scrum Challenge Team Building in Norwich
Spoil your office to a uniquely sporty activity with the scrum challenge team building in Norwich. After splitting into smaller groups and locking your colleagues onto the smartphone app, you and your colleagues will make your way around Norwich using the app to hunt down various hotspots. Once at these hotspots, your co-workers will be tested with sportsmanship challenges and questions, which if completed correctly, will earn your squad points and hopefully push you to the top of the live leader board. This activity is great for getting workforces out of the office and enjoying some light-hearted competitive fun.
- Rugby team building activity
- Scrum Challenge uses the latest app technology
- Image Recognition scavenger items to unlock challenges about the host cities
- Collaborative task to promote good sportsmanship amongst teams
- Teams will be thrown curveball challenges giving them chance to interact with other teams and steal points from opponent’s scoreboards.
- Interactive curveball “call the ref” challenges to keep you on your toes.
- A mixture of photo, video and multi-choice trivia challenges relating to the varying cultures and countries taking part in the Rugby World Cup.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- Event briefing, and a wrap up and results session
- Package excludes venue hire and AV/ PA for the briefing and results session
- Optional extra’s include – Company branding, personalisation of content, wrap up video – ask for details
Example Timing Format
- 13:15 - Briefing by our events team. We’ll arrange your group into teams of 5 people and hand out the tablets
- 13:30 - Teams set off on their Scrum Challenge
- 16:30 - Teams return to the collection point to hand their tablets back in
- 16:45 - Results announced and the best photos / videos shown for a hilarious finale
- 17:00 - Event Finishes
These timings are flexible to suit your requirements and we can run your event at any time of day.
There are no reviews yet.