Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Norwich
What is the Norwich Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
The Norwich smartphone urban treasure hunt is a completely self-ran event which is hosted on a GPS tracked app which you download on the day. First things first, you and your co-workers need to split up into smaller groups and assign yourselves group names and a group photo on the app. After this, it’s time to explore! Make your way around Norwich as you hunt down challenges and complete tasks in order to bag your group some points. Talking of points, you will have the chance to gain some bonus points with a virtual scavenger hunt during the exploration! Check the live leader board as you go to keep tabs on the other groups and see how many points they have.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt Team Building.