Pub Olympics Team Building in Norwich
From table tennis to giant jenga, the pub Olympics team building in Norwich, this array of mini games is one that the whole team can get stuck into. Introducing teamwork and friendly competition into the mix, you and the team will rotate around a bunch of different games, working together in order to win as much fun money as possible. The goal for this team away day is simple, collect as much fun money as you can and be declared the winners of the day.
- You will be given a briefing and explanation of the structure
- Selection of games to suit your requirements
- Great fun for everyone
- Teams will rotate around the games, with 2 teams going head to head on each game
- Winning teams will be rewarded with fun money
- Each game lasts from 10-25 minutes
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration
- The team with the most fun money at the end of the day will be the winners!
- Fully managed event
- If you’re after a casual event, we can drop off some of the games and you can play them whilst socialising – just ask for dry hire.
This Pub Olympics team building activity is a great way to give your team building event a fun, competitive twist and bring the whole team together in enjoyable games that everyone will love. It’s an ideal event if you want to get your colleagues to simply communicate and bond over a few drinks. All the games will be selected depending on your teams’ requirements, so you can easily tailor this team away day to suit you and your goal for the event.
For this few hours of fun, you will be split into teams upon arrival and your host will introduce you to the Pub Olympics team building activity and give you a full explanation of the structure. Teams will then rotate around the games with 2 teams going head to head at each. The winning team of each game will receive £500 in fun money and £200 if there is a draw, at the end of the event the team with the most money will be declared the winners.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
| || |
There are no reviews yet.