Mission Possible Team Building in Norwich
- Fully trained instructors will run through how the day will plan out
- An action packed day that will test you mental and physical capabilities
- Crack codes and diffuse the bomb before time runs out!
- Following an explosion, mercenaries will storm the room and take a hostage from each team
- Each team will receive a bomb disposal box
- Teams will then need to take part in a range of tasks in order to receive points and clues on how to diffuse the bomb
- In the finale teams will need to work together in order to diffuse the bomb, rescue their team mate and be crowned the winners!
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
This spy themed Mission Possible team building activity in Norwich will put your team to the test as they complete tasks, crack codes and solve clues in order to safely diffuse the bomb before it’s too late! This activity will help the team learn how to work under pressure and accomplish missions effectively.
Upon arrival your group will be split into teams and you will all be given the brief of your mission for the day, which will be to diffuse the bomb before the time runs out!
One of your team members will be taken hostage by mercenaries and its your job to rescue them and bring them to safety. Each team will need to complete mental and physical tasks throughout the day and once they have been successfully completed teams will receive codes and clues on how to diffuse the bomb.
Once all the tasks in the Norwich Mission Possible team building experience have been completed, the teams will go head to head in an attempt to decode the clues and diffuse the bomb. The first team to diffuse their bomb and bring their team mate to safety wins!
Some of the games you will participate in are below:
In the Dark – Navigate a tricky obstacle course and mine field through directions of your team…completely blindfolded!
Trebuchet – Band together and build a giant catapult to launch arrows at enemies and targets.
Chemical Catastrophe – Work together to safely dispose of hazardous barrels with a complex rope and pulley system.
Cranium – Work together to construct a free-standing crane, before putting it to the test by retrieving clues from a danger zone.
Laser Sniper – You and your team will get a chance to test some laser snipers across a bunch of shooting games.
Observation – Watch two very similar films, then use your power of observation to remember what you saw (simple, right?)
Construction – Communicate with your team to construct the puzzle and unlock the clues.
- Quad Bikes
- Micro Quads
- Hover Craft
- Argo Cat
- Blindfold Driving
- Power Turns
- Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Laser Sniper
There are no reviews yet.