Challenge 100 Team Building in Norwich
Choose your tasks and complete them before time runs out with Challenge 100 team building in Norwich. A number of small groups must go against the clock and complete different tasks to the best of their abilities to win points. Mid-way through these tasks will be a scavenger hunt to break up the day and lets groups grab the chance to win points to add to their scores in a different way. From specific intelligence-based tasks to using your common sense, it’s all about a great mix.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.