Movie Madness Team Building in Norwich
If you’re looking for something totally different from the bog-standard event then movie madness team building in Norwich will sure tick all your boxes. As this is a strictly competitive experience, your co-workers must split into opposing mini-groups where each will be given a script to follow with rehearsal time before the camera starts rolling. Each group must act to their very best ability in order to score most points and impress the judges.
- Event Manager will introduce the flow of the day
- Working in teams
- Each team will receive a camera, tripod, props, make up, directors notes, camera notes, prop and makeup notes, cast list and a film script
- Each team will need to assign a director, a camera person, props department, wardrobe department, film star and extras
- There will be several scenes that need to be reproduced by the teams in their own unique way
- All the scenes will be from a popular film, and will then be put together to produce an original version of a well-known movie
- The directors and camera people from each team will be briefed by instructors on how long the film must last, when the film must be finished by and tips on noise control and lighting
- All scenes must be filmed in one take, rewinding the camera is forbidden and will result in negative scoring!
- Throughout the event, the host and event staff will be observing each team which could result in a change to each team’s final score
- Fully event managed
There are no reviews yet.