Stop The Clocks Team Building in Norwich
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
The Norwich Stop the Clocks team building activity is proof that time really does fly when you’re having fun! It’s a fun and exciting team building treat that’s guaranteed to develop core team building skills like communication, problem solving and many more.
The Norwich Stop the Clocks team building day sees your team split into two groups. Both groups will go head to head, competing for points throughout the day in a series of exciting mental, physical and skill based challenges. The sheer variety of challenges guarantees that the Norwich Stop the Clocks team building activity is sure to be a thorough test of a range of your team’s abilities.
Once a team completes a challenge they need to rush to their coloured team clock and stop the timer. An instructor will see how you’ve done and if they’re not happy then the timer gets restarted! This makes for a fast, fun and frantic team building activity that’s impossible not to get engaged with.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.