Madonna Vogue Dance Hen Party
You’ve been watching her on the stage for years and ever since you were a little girl you’d be dancing around your room with your hair brush in your hand singing papa don’t preach at the top of your voices. And now it’s time to learn the famous moves and greatest hits of the queen of pop herself in the Madonna vogue dance hen party! So get your dancing shoes and all your nearest and dearest ready it’s time to get your Madonna on for one day and one day only so make it count!
- Learn the fully choreographed Vogue routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Taught by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn the famous steps and routines
- Rehearse the moves as you go
- The girls will come together at the end to the original Vogue by Madonna
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
If you’re a huge fan of the queen of pop herself, then a Madonna Vogue dance hen party is right up your street. A classy and sophisticated afternoon with tons of fun, this hen party idea is a great way to make some amazing memories with friends and family while doing dance lessons that are totally different. Pop on your dark lipstick, curl your hair and get ready to learn the iconic Madonna moves, all taught by an experienced dance instructor. This high energy dance class will guarantee to put huge smiles on all the hens faces. And as soon as like a virgin starts playing nobody in the room will be able to resist getting up and strutting their stuff.
When everyone has had time to master all the moves, why not throw everything together for one big group performance at the end? Perfect to reuse on a night out or at the wedding. This is a great photo opportunity that can be used for mementos of your special day. With all of the venues being in the city centre, you and the girls don’t need to worry about travel and can focus on enjoying getting stuck into a Madonna classic and having a great time.
What to wear?
- Gym clothes, comfortable trainers/pumps
- Get into the Vogue spirit with Madonna’s iconic black and white theme, dark lip and curled hair
I had forgotten about the free bottle of Prosecco at the end!