Bridge Build Team Event in Oxford
Turn a day at the office into a day at the construction site in the Bridge Build team building in Oxford. This collaborative away day brings out the creativity and ingenuity of everyone in the room as small teams must work closely together to construct a fully operating bridge. Each section of this important bridge must be made by each group and it must be able to piece together through communication. When you think the bridge is up to a good standard, it’ll then be time to put it to the test by sending a remote-controlled car on its way across.
- Teams will be allocated a section where they are required to design, create and build a section of bridge
- Each section must connect with other team sections
- Great for getting all teams working collaboratively
- Once the bridge is completed, nominate a driver responsible for negotiating a radio-controlled car across the bridge, against the clock
- Other challenges on the day include things like best design, fastest lap, best section…
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.