Smartphone Christmas Treasure Hunt Team Building in Oxford
Add some festiveness into your away day with the smartphone Christmas treasure hunt team building in Oxford. As the dark nights draw closer we are sure your colleagues are into the winter rut and need some cheering up. Which is why this festive twist on the classic treasure hunt is the perfect activity to include into your day. And it is perfect because you can start it whenever you want and when it fits you during your chosen day. So get ready to unlock clues, complete challenges and answer some common pub trivia questions with all of your staff in this thrilling Christmas scavenger hunt.
- Great for a Christmas party in your local town / city
- Start at any time – you decide on the day
- Latest app technology
- Head to various GPS hotspots to complete challenges and earn points
- Pub hotspots where you can stop for a drink
- Work in teams
- Name your team and take a team selfie
- Unlock different clues, puzzles and challenges
- Pub Trivia includes Festive fun, Sport, History, Geography, Science & Nature, Entertainment & General Knowledge
- Live scoreboard to make it competitive
- General knowledge, trivia, music and video challenges
- Out of office technical support available
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.