Multi Activity Day Team Building in Oxford
Simply choose from the selection of activities below to create your favourite action packed team building day. We have chosen our top 8 most popular Oxford action team building ideas starting from just £65 for any two activities. You will save some money while reducing the stress of dealing with different companies. All our activities have been tried and tested by thousands of team building groups.
Choose from the Oxford Team Building Activities below:
- Choose any two activities for £65pp
- Choose any three activities for £80pp
- Choose any four activities for £95pp
One of the most unique outdoor experiences for a team building activity, hovercrafts are perfect for anyone looking for a team building day to remember!
- Receive a safety brief
- Expert guidance on hand
- Then take to the hovercrafts
- Specially designed tracks built to test your ability in manoeuvring these crafts
- If you come during the wet season then most likely you will be flying over the water features, you will be testing your skill over the land based course
- Very unique activity
- Flying hovercrafts
- Super fun, hard to master
- Expert tuition
Blindfold 4x4 Driving
The blindfolded 4x4 driving team building activity is an ideal ice breaker when it comes to team building events, with the element of working together towards a common goal, and of course having lots of fun and laughs!
- Receive a safety briefing
- Includes many obstacles
- A strange event, as your driving blindfolded
- You’ll be driving a 4x4 off road vehicle
- You and your team mates will need to work together to overcome this 4x4 challenge.
- Everyone has the chance to drive and direct
- When not driving, guests will be giving instructions to the driver
- All equipment is provided
- Event supervisor is on hand to offer assistance
- At least 50% of the group must be able to drive
- Steer Blindfolded
- Real team event
- Drive a 3 ½ tonne 4x4
- Challenging and great fun
If you fancy putting your shooting skills to the test in a unique format, a crossbow team building activity might be just for you. Steady your hand and shoot this powerful weapon at various targets for a fun and adrenaline packed steam building day to remember.
- Get ready for some serious shooting fun
- Start with a safety brief
- Then an introduction to your crossbows and darts
- Receive guidance throughout
- The only requirement is nerves of steel and a steady hand
- Aim to hit the bull and increase your score
- Competitive fun scoring
- Aim & Shoot
- Powerful crossbows
- Scoring competition
- Great fun for all
There are so many unique team building activities for anyone to enjoy including this thrilling axe throwing team building experience, perfect for a party seeking some adrenaline.
- Axe throwing has proven to very popular
- Start with a safety briefing
- Then get thrown into the practice area
- Once you’ve got the hand of it, move to the range
- Aim at wooden targets
- Different scoring zones and competition
- Very popular activity
- Throw tomahawks
- Scoring zones & competition
- Great fun all for ages
There are no reviews yet.