The Detective Team Building Activity in Oxford
Put on your thinking caps and prepare yourselves for a day of problem solving in an immersive workshop that will get everybody’s adrenaline pumping with the detective team building activity in Oxford. After a precious gold bullion goes missing from a dead man’s office, it is up to you and your employees to uncover the method and motive behind the terrible crime and find out who committed it, taking you around the city centre looking for cryptic clues related to the case as well as meeting up with a surveillance-conscious police informant in an attempt to extract vital information. You will also get the chance to use modern forensic strategies used in real-life cases to solve similar crimes, such as FBI photofit software and fingerprint analysis!
- Immerse your team into the life of a police detective for 3 hours
- Challenge your team with a crime case that needs solving
- Use modern forensic techniques and FBI software
- Gets the team out and exploring the city centre location
- Hunt down clues, meet up with a police informer and decipher clues to crack the case
- Promotes beneficial skills such as leadership, problem solving, collaboration and more
- Suitable for groups of 5 or more participants
- Can travel to your venue
There are no reviews yet.