Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Oxford
Explore the city in the most interactive way with the unique smartphone city treasure hunt team building in Oxford. This example of a development activity strays away from the norm, and offers an informal environment for your employees to communicate differently and motivate them with something a bit more fun. For an hour or so, you and your co-workers will go exploring the best parts of Oxford while answering questions, completing challenges and conquering quizzes in order to beat the other groups on the leader board and learn a bit about Oxford’s culture and history.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Team Building Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
There are no reviews yet.