Challenge 100 Team Building in Oxford
Battle the clock as you complete tasks designed to test your mental ability with Challenge 100 team building in Oxford. As separate teams, each must select several fun challenges to solve within a specified time limit to score points. The quicker and better you do them, the better, so assemble your team wisely. Each task doesn’t have to be completed in a certain order just whatever fits around your team. Now and then, your team must also head off to and compete in scavenger hunts for an even greater chance to win points.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.