Pub Olympics Team Building in Oxford
From giant connect 4 to air hockey and more, the pub Olympics team building in Oxford throws your workforce into a fun few hours of healthy competition and teamwork. The aim of this event is simple yet effective: you and all your colleagues will split into smaller groups and rotate around a selection of mini games, going head to head to win each one. Each win will help you collect fun money for your squad, and the group will the most fun money at the end will win!
- You will be given a briefing and explanation of the structure
- Selection of games to suit your requirements
- Great fun for everyone
- Teams will rotate around the games, with 2 teams going head to head on each game
- Winning teams will be rewarded with fun money
- Each game lasts from 10-25 minutes
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration
- The team with the most fun money at the end of the day will be the winners!
- Fully managed event
- If you’re after a casual event, we can drop off some of the games and you can play them whilst socialising – just ask for dry hire.
This Pub Olympics activity is a great way to give your event a fun, competitive twist and bring the whole workforce together in enjoyable games that everyone will love. It’s an ideal event if you want to get your colleagues to simply communicate and bond over a few drinks. All the games will be selected depending on your requirements, so you can easily tailor this away day to suit you and your goal for the event.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
| || |
There are no reviews yet.