Pub Olympics Team Building in Oxford
- Fully trained instructors will introduce you to the Pub Olympics
- You will be given a briefing and explanation of the structure
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration
- Great fun for everyone
- Teams will rotate around the games, with 2 teams going head to head on each game
- Winning teams will be rewarded with fun money
- Each games last from 10 – 25 mins
- The team with the most fun money at the end of the day will be the winners!
This Pub Olympics team building activity in Oxford is a great way to give your team building event a fun, competitive twist and bring the whole team together in enjoyable games that everyone will love. it’s an ideal event if you want to get your colleagues to simply communicate and bond over a few drinks.
You will be split into teams upon arrival and your host will introduce you to the Oxford Pub Olympics team building activity and give you a full explanation of the structure. Teams will then rotate around the games with 2 teams going head to head at each. The winning team of each game will receive £500 in fun money and £200 if there is a draw, at the end of the event the team with the most money will be declared the winners.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
| || |
There are no reviews yet.