Escape Rooms Team Building in Oxford
When you start organising a team away day it can be quite a challenge figuring out exactly what you want it to accomplish. If you want to organise a rewarding day out for your team, then make sure you include the Escape Rooms team building in Oxford. It is the perfect activity for your team that will be fun but also effective for team building in the long run. As well as that your team will be tested on their logic, maths, skills and general team work as they take on different challenges, solve a variety of puzzles and find clues to escape their room in under 60 minutes.
- Will you escape or stay trapped?
- On arrival, you’ll be given a background story of the game
- Your group will be split into teams to work in each room
- 60 mins to solve puzzles and search for clues to escape!
- Suitable for all abilities
- Each room takes approximately 4-6 people
- Opportunity for a team photo
- Challenging and great for team bonding
All of our venues have one thing in common, everybody has to work as a team to earn your freedom. So it is bound to improve everybody’s skills when it comes to working in teams. The aim of this activity is actually very simple, each group will be allocated a certain room, each room has a different theme and backstory so that it is completely different to the next. Depending on what room you go in depends on your scenario. You could find yourself anywhere from an abandoned hotel to a nuclear bunker in an apocalypse! It only gets hard once your inside, and you have 60 minutes to escape…good luck.