Stop The Clocks Team Building in Oxford
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
For a fantastic team day out in Oxford the Oxford Stop the Clocks team building activity is a simply fantastic choice. It’s a fast paced, fun and engaging team day out and a thorough test of your team’s abilities, not to mention a fantastic treat for the team! It’s a race against the clock that proves that time flies when you’re having fun!
On the day of the Oxford Stop the Clocks team building event your team will be split into two groups. Both groups will be going head to head in a series of exciting physical, mental and skill based challenges. The teams will be competing for points. The team with the most amount of points at the end of the day will be the winners.
There’s an absolutely huge variety of games you’ll get to play which are a thorough test of a range of your team’s abilities and a ton of fun. Once a team completes a challenge they have to dash to their team clock and hit the stop button, but if the instructor isn’t satisfied then the clock gets restarted!
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.