Winter Games Team Event in Norwich
What Happens with Winter Games Team Building in Norwich?
Winter Games team building in Norwich sees groups of 4-6 people bring out their best problem-solving and collaboration skills in this interactive, smartphone-based event! Using a bespoke game app to play along on the day, the event will kick off with a short briefing from your remote host who’ll explain how the day will run. Then, they’ll split you up into your groups before the countdown clock begins. With 60 minutes in total, you’ll need to work fast and efficiently to work your way up the virtual slope, taking on ten rounds of trivia and interactive challenges as you go. With the maximum points awarded to teams that put extra-effort into the challenges, you’ll have the chance to take on an additional nine rounds on the way back to basecamp. The question is – Who will take home the gold medals for themselves and be crowned the winners of the day?
- An array of fun, winter-themed games
- Chilly photo and video challenges
- Work against the clock in groups
- Tasks and challenges based on wintery general knowledge
- 75-minute experience – includes briefing, game and wrap up
- Remote host brief
- Host support throughout
- Event is run on a mobile app and on Zoom (can use other software if preferred)
- Groups are split into smaller squads of approximately 5
- Not specifically Xmas themed
- Participate from absolutely anywhere
There are no reviews yet.